Sep 6 Alt Music Fundraiser for CSH
Oct 4 Will Mentor and Stomp Rocket
(Dave Langford, Glen Loper and Bethany Waickman)
Nov 1 Bob Isaacs with Cedar Stanistreet, Guillaume Sparrow-Pepin and Jesse Ball
Bob will be using LARKS and ROBINS role terms
Dec 6 Lisa Greenleaf and Rift (Julie Metcalf, Everest Whitman, Matt Kenney and Jesse Ball)
Tonight is the famous Concord Cuisine Raffle
Jan 3 Steve Zakon-Anderson and Polaris
(Rose Jackson, Marta Bartholomew, Jesse Ball and Sam Zakon-Anderson)
Feb 7 Dugan Murphy with Julie Vallimont, Jon Cannon, and Eric Boodman
Dugan will be using LARKS and ROBINS role terms
Mar 6 Adina Gordon and Cloud Ten
(Cedar Stanisteet, Donal Sheets, Arthur Davis and Ness Smith-Savadoff)
Apr 3 Wild Asparagus
(George Marshall, Becky Tracy, Ann Percival, David Cantieni and Corey DiMario)
May 1 Sue Rosen with Rometco
(Julie Metcalf, Bruce Rosen and Mystery Musician)
No dances June, July, August
- This dance is geared towards advanced dancers. It’s not how long you’ve been dancing, it’s how well you can adapt to challenging and unusual choreography.
- Our goal is to have a safe and satisfying event, featuring good connection and mutual respect.
- We have a "no aerials" policy: Please keep one foot on the floor.
- We are a fragrance free event.
- The dance will be cancelled if the Town of Concord declares a weather emergency with a parking ban. We will post updates here, or you can call 978.779.6077
- Knowing how to do more than just the basic moves with confidence (Contra Corners, Roll Aways, Diagonal Heys, Pass the Ocean, moves with Shadows, etc).
- Enjoying no walk-thru dances and more challenging choreography.
- Executing flourishes safely and on time without disturbing others.
- Assisting your partner and neighbor to the next move—while being friendly and welcoming to those who may be having trouble.